Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 22

So ‘Free Day’ was today and this marks the third one of our BFL challenge. The first one was awesome and I didn’t gain a pound. Last week’s was a disaster in terms of the type of food and amounts I consumed. Today was not bad at all, we went to the Silver Dinner again, like last week, but this time I ate a bit more conservative and had only one bite of dessert.
I did eat more than normal, but don’t think I overdid it like last week for sure!
 We also took progress pictures this morning and posted on the picture page. We took measurements for the first time and both Jen and I have lost significant amounts of inches in key areas. Jen has lost around 5 inches around her waist while I have lost 4.  Jen also lost another pound this week while the scale didn’t move much for me…like none : ) I’m not worried about the scale though…the pictures show a major change, our clothes feel looser and we feel tremendous. I’m not sure if I’ll lose much more weight anyhow, I’m already looking pretty lean and as I gain muscle and burn off the fat I think I may stay around the same overall weight. That would actually be fine for me.
The last time I tried to lose weight and ‘get fit’ I got down to 153lbs and still seemed like I had fat to burn…I would like to not have to get that low. I hope by me not overdoing it I can save my muscle and just burn off the fat…that’s the plan anyways!
Well…I still have some school work to catch up on tonight so good night and sleep well!!!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment