Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 23

So sleep has eluded me once again…actually me and Jen. The kids have been a bit under the weather for a few days and Nehemiah was really unruly last night. He sleeps in his crib next to our bed and last night he was congested and every time he would get close to falling asleep he would start crying. Our bed makes a little squeaking noise each time we roll over or get up and he would jump up and start crying every time we would move. I felt like a prisoner in my own bed!
Needless to say it was after 1am before Jen and I were able to even come close to falling asleep! It was terribly frustrating as well! I felt for the little guy, but wanted to scream all at the same time! He is still a bit congested tonight and may even have a low grade fever so I’m starting to worry about tonight as well… Actually considered moving the crib, but Jen will have NO part of that…her baby needs to be close to Mommy she said!
Anyway, we decided to wait on doing Cardio tonight. It was after 5pm by the time Jen got home, we had some mommy and daddy time : ) got the kids fed and ate ourselves.  Jen has school work that HAS to be turned in tonight and I just completed my final for class today! So add the lack of sleep on top of ALL that and I decided that we probably needed the rest and I see no point in trying to exercise when you are stressed…I have never gotten good results that way!    We HAVE got to figure out a better time plan…and sleeping arrangements : ) Sleep…we need sleep!!!
Either way though…we will prevail…this is one of those times when you have to be prepared for the unexpected and continue unabashed! We will hit it even harder tomorrow and the rest of the week!!!
So I’m off to round up the children and put them to bed…let’s hope!
~Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment