Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 49

Great day today!!! The sun was out and though it was cold it was a beautiful day and… we got to work out at the YMCA! Feels good to be working out again!
Normally after missing so many workouts due to last week’s situation I would have considered starting our Body-for-Life challenge over. I will admit that it crossed my mind, but I decided that I will not let anything stop us from finishing this challenge! So I missed a workout or two and so our nutrition wasn’t spot on every meal…this challenge is the starting point of what I plan to be a few challenges this next year and this IS a WAY of life…not just a ‘diet’ or program. This is, for me, a LIFESTYLE!
So, that being said, I have vowed to press forward and continue unabashed! Not only will I finish this challenge, but I plan on WINNING this challenge!!!
Time to sleep!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment