Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 37

Another busy Monday!

I had tons of school work to get completed today and just posted a huge assignment that took most of my free time today to complete. It’s raining outside right now and turning a bit colder. We did manage to get in a GREAT workout, but was totally stressed before doing it. Married life isn’t always candy and roses : ) Life continues on and the stress of everyday life can cause tension in any household!
We worked through it all though and even though a 30 minute workout ended up taking over 2 hours…we completed it! Perseverance!
Last night was another sleepless night with babies crying and needing attention. I know the lack of sleep plays hard on mine and Jens emotions and ability to function, but I wouldn’t trade my life for a hundred million dollars!  I am truly blessed!
Hopefully tonight will bid better for the sleeping schedule and tomorrow will be a brighter day!
Till then!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment