Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 34

What a beautiful day here in our Nation’s Capital! The sun was shining and it was just a beautiful day all together! We went back to the mall today…I know! Yeah, anyway…Jen decided to get her haircut (short) and that took another two hours : ) She looks beautiful, hot and sexy though, so it was worth every minute!!!

This afternoon we finally got in another workout and did the Crossfit WOD! I thought I was going to literally die at the end! I couldn’t even talk…I just laid there! Jen almost threw-up…so it was a rough one! ‘NANCY’ was todays WOD and she was incredible. ‘Nancy’ consists of 5 rounds for time of 400 meter run and 95 lb overhead squats (15 reps)! Now if you’ve never did an overhead squat they are painful with no weight…you start adding weight and they’re ‘intense’!!! We, of course, had to scale it down for Jen and Joshua who did the squats with a bar we have that weighs around 13 lbs. I scaled down to 65lbs instead of the RX’d 95. My legs felt like rubber in the end!!! Heck, still do!!!
Tomorrow is another busy day planned out so I’m off to study for my Crossfit Cert before bed!
Sweet dreams!
~Rob
                                                             Jen's new haricut

No comments:

Post a Comment