Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 29

Wow, still sore from the WOD on Friday! We spent some time cleaning around the house…ran to the store and mostly relaxed. This afternoon we decided to try another Crossfit WOD and did ‘LYNNE’ Lynne is 5 rounds of bench pressing body weight and then pull-ups. You load a bar with whatever you weigh and do as many reps as possible and then go and do as many pull-up’s as possible and that’s 1 round. We scaled down cause all we really have set up for here at home are some dumbbells and curl bar. We have a bench and Olympic bar, but the rack is not set up.  
I really thought this WOD was going to be easy, but trust me…it wasn’t!!! Awesome workout again! I love CROSSFIT…I think I have found the perfect marriage between Body-for-Life and Crossfit!!!
Nehemiah had a rough night again so sleep was tough, but we did gain an extra hour and that was supper nice and well needed!
Tomorrow we will do pictures and such since we jacked up our schedule with the change in ‘free days…’
Just got the kids in bed and I still have tons of studying to do…
Till tomorrow!
~Rob


Nehemiah...my little crossfitter and future Body-for-Life Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment