Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 31

Today was a bit stressful…Jen and I both had major assignments due in class and trying to handle the kids, workout AND stay current in our own classes can be difficult! I finished my assignment a bit ago and actually got in cardio before our last meal, so all is ok in my head : )
Jen is still trying to complete hers…and will probably have to miss today’s cardio/workout : (
On the upside she and the kids are seemingly feeling much better! Also, she has a 4 day weekend this week so that will be REAL nice! Our Body-for-Life challenge is going wonderful and we are right on target to have a wonderful finish!!! Not even half way through and I feel AMAZING already!!!
The kids got their new ghee’s this weekend and look so cool!
Keep rocking on!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment