Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 26

Rain, rain ALL day long…cold, dreary day : (
The kids are fine, just normal colds so says the doc. That’s good news! I managed to get in cardio, but no weight lifting, time just didn’t permit.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better…just have to give a real quick wheatgrass plug here cause well, everyone in my house has been sick this last week or so and even Jen the last two days…everyone that is except me AND…well, I’m the only one who takes wheatgrass everyday!!! So is this the connection…I’m not sure, but if I was a betting man I would say YES! i mean, I am highly favored and God has blessed me too, but making the right , healthy choices does make a difference : ) Either way…Joshua made the connection and started four days ago taking the wheatgrass with me and he’s been better ever since too.
Hummmm
Sleep tight!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment