Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 47

We finally got back home tonight!!!

It was a long tedious drive, but I’m glad I got to see my Grandpa and the kids were able to see him. He had never even met our littlest one, Nehemiah! PaPa is stable and at home, but I’m not sure how well he’ll do…we’ll just have to wait and see.At least we got to see him and tell him we loved him!
It is soooo nice to be back in our own home and eating our OWN food!!! I have missed our workouts and healthy food more than I ever could have imagined!!! It truly is difficult to eat healthy and workout while traveling, especially on such short notice! Overall we did not fare to bad and actually had some AWESOME workouts and the food was the best we could do considering…
Either way, I’m glad to be back and excited about getting back to some type of routine. Jen and I both have TONS of school work to catch up and she has to be back to work on Monday, but we will prevail! God is SOOOO GOOD!!!
Go hug your kids and kiss your spouse…be thankful you had another day with them!
~HAPPY THANKSGIVING~
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment