Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 33

So Jen had the day off and we decided on a whim to go get new ‘matching’ tattoos! We had to wait for the guy and then had to wait for him to draw out the design we wanted, but in the end they both look amazing!!! Other than the process taking a lot longer than I had anticipated (with 4 kids) the whole trip was great! The place was in the mall, local and the artist (stitch) was terrific! Jen and I are both pleased!!!
Right, so…yeah, what planned to be a quick tattoo stop and then to the YMCA turned out to be an all day mall trip. I was starving by the time I got home. The worst part is we missed yet ANOTHER workout! I had planned on going to the YMCA and then later doing a WOD! I will say though that I don’t remember when I’ve walked so much.
Either way…we have amazing new tattoos and the day ended well! Tomorrow we will hit it harder than ever!!!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment