Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 5

Sweet Bliss…Sleep, sweet sleep!!!
Finally…8 hours of sleep and oh how wonderful it feels! I was so exhausted yesterday that I did not even attempt my scheduled upper body workout…I am NOT one to do nothing though so I did some cardio before bed and actually felt great! I did 10 minutes of HIIT and 10 of steady run…reminded me of how much I use to love steady runs…
Today…wow, feels so awesome to wake after a full nights rest! I prayed last night, moved the mattress to the floor and took a Unisom in hopes of something working : ) I’m putting my money on Yahweh : ) Either way I am soooo thankful…funny how something as simple as a nights rest can make such a difference! Today I have scheduled yesterday’s workout and may get in some more cardio as well!
 ~Rob
"Winning is not normal and those who constantly win follow an ‘abnormal’ path. The discipline, dedication and sacrifices are incomprehensible to those thousands standing outside, looking in, who are capable of joining the winning team, yet unwilling to pay the price of admission. Winners win in a fair effort, on a level playing field; because they deserve to win... they willingly pay their dues in full, time after time, after time."
From G. Porter Freeman’s week 1 challenge guide: http://bodyforlife.com/challenge/guide

No comments:

Post a Comment