Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 21

Today was a busy, busy day…the kids had brazilian jiu jitsu and then we went to the YMCA to work out and then we ended up at the mall. I forgot just how long a women can spend inside Old Navy : ) I thought I was going to starve before we made it home, but I withstood the dreaded mall food court and enjoyed a nice salad when we finally arrived back home…ok, actually I devoured the salad, but sill it was nice : )
Our workout went pretty good, we decided to do another cycle type – speed workout hitting more muscle groups, and all was going good until other people showed up and started interrupting our flow…hate that! Anyway, we prevailed and ended up being really intense!
I’m actually looking forward to tomorrows ‘Free Day,’ I’m not craving anything bad food wise, but I feel like my body could really use the rest and recovery!
~Sleep well~
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment