Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 16


We just got back from the YMCA where we had a great upper body workout. Today I felt hung-over from all the carb loading I did yesterday. I know now not to overdo it next time : ) It was a nice day yesterday, but a bit too much ‘sugar’!!!
Feel much better now though and glad to be back at it! School is really stressing me at the moment. Jen and I both started back and between homeschooling our kid’s, taking our own classes, working out and ‘living’ life…it can get quite hectic.
I’m so blessed to be married to my best friend. We’ve had our struggles before just like any couple, but after 13 years we are finally settling down into a peaceful place in our relationship. It’s not been easy by no means, but worth it by ALL means. 
Keep working hard!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment