Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 20


OMGoodness…we were running short of time tonight so decided to step it up and try a new crossfit style workout with a twist. We ran for 2 minutes on the treadmill, then jumped off and did bicep curls, then did shoulder presses, then did shoulder lateral raises (front and side), then we did triceps extensions and dips, then repeated the whole thing for a total of 5 sets!!! Yeah, we were some huffin and puffin peoples running around our living room. Joshua, our 11 year old, did it with us and he was so cool…I love watching him grow up and he really pushes himself. I was the proud Daddy : )
Jen actually did awesome too! We had fun, but it was intense and when we were finished…we were finished…workout and cardio, complete! I liked it A LOT!!! We might start to try and do more of those type of workouts…I really like the speed and intensity.
One blog I follow encourages workouts like this too…I think it rocks! Read about it here!
Anyway…till tomorrow, keep rockin on!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment