Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 11

Just got back from the YMCA a little bit a go…AWESOME workout!!! I love working out at the Y cause there is so many more options than when we exercise at home. It was a bit stressful trying to get ALL 4 kids ready and out the door and then Hadassah didn’t want to stay at the daycare so that was even more stress, but we made it and I took it all out on the weights!
Feeling great and still focused! Almost decided to do some extra cardio this morning, but fought back the desire…don’t want to over-train…I still think sometimes it would be okay, but still trying to find that balance. Being a ‘stay at home’ dad I always feel like I’m not doing enough, exercise wise, that is. All I know is right now, what I’m doing is working…and that’s what it’s all about!
Maybe next week I’ll add in some extra cardio and see how I feel… “ : )
All the best!!!
~Rob

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then will power will be no problem." -Emil Zatopek

No comments:

Post a Comment