Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 18

Today I did another long run on the treadmill and felt great! Though I primarily do HIIT cardio, I sometimes like to do a long run just to mix things up. We also got in a nice chest and back workout at the fitness center where we live. Overall another great day…nutrition is spot on and couldn’t feel better. School is the biggest stressor in my life right now. There just never seems to be the right (quite) time for me to get my assignments completed. I have got to work out a better schedule. I would like to get up earlier in the mornings to do my work, I used to do this, but lately it just hasn’t worked that way. The problem is we are getting to bed so late. 4 kids, school and life we’ll do that : )
Still, I wouldn’t trade any of it for the world!
It’s not the prize or the destination that matters to me; it’s the journey!
Enjoy yours!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment