Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 19

So I finally decided to suck it up and get up early. I actually ALWAYS wake up early, but usually go back to sleep. Jen, my lovely wife, wakes up at 4am on PT days and 5:30am on non-PT days…I normally roll over kiss her and fall back to sleep. This was not always the case, I use to wake up with her, have a cup of coffee and then start my day…’kid free’ for a couple of hours. Lately though because we have been getting to bed so late, I’ve been sleeping in!
Hopefully today’s early rise reset my internal clock and I can get back to me early schedule…I really NEED that ME time!!! Needles to say…I been one tired cookie all day long! I did manage to get in 30+ minutes of cardio cause well…that’s just how I roll : )
We’ll see how tomorrow morning goes!
~Rob

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 4 am!!! I usually get up at 5am and I thought that was committment! She is my new hero and 5am doesn't sound so bad anymore. Unfortunately it is the only hour that we parents have time for ourselves! Right?

    Good luck with getting back into the routine of getting up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, She's my Hero too :)

    Best!

    ~Rob

    ReplyDelete