Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 17

Another wonderful, blessed day in Body-for-Life land!
 Today was cardio day and I did an awesome job and really pushed it! Jen is getting ready to get hers in. We had to run by the store for a few things so getting a late start. Hopefully we can get to bed at a decent hour tonight. I have a paper I need to finish up tomorrow for school and would like to get up early and get started on it BEFORE the kids get up…after they wake it gets really hard to get any school work done on my end.
On the extreme and maybe insane end of my craziness…I signed up for a Crossfit seminar today!!! I’m excited and scared all at the same time. I know I want to do something with fitness as a career and Crossfit is one of the fastest growing fitness phenomenons right now. Once I conquer my own-personal fitness goals through Body-for-Life, I hope to one day take ALL the knowledge I learn from BFL and open up my own ‘Crossfit affiliate.’ The first step in order to do this is you have to be a Level 1 certified Crossfit Trainer. Soooo, In December I’ll be going to the seminar and at the end taking the test to be certified. The crazy thing is I’ve never even been to a crossfit facility : ) I watch the video’s and have tried some of the workouts, but that’s about it for my experience : ) I am determined though and determination will get me started and heart will carry me through!!!  
All the way!!!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment