Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 2

Soooo, day one is in the books and WOW…I am soooo sore right now! We actually worked out Saturday before starting our ‘official’ challenge and I’m still feeling it! I cannot begin to say how much better it feels mentally to be eating healthier and exercising again! Last night we did our first cardio session in over two months and I was so hurting-gasping for breath and ashamed at how much I had let myself go!!! Use to I could fly through the cardio HIIT workouts…last night, I thought I was dying, literally! Afterwards I sat on the couch and told Jen that if I died to make sure she turn off my bath water : )
Today, I sit here with a EAS protein shake typing this and though I’m sore, tired and exhausted….I’m happier than I have been in months!!! I’m not sure what is different about this challenge, but I know this is our year…this is the FIRST challenge we WILL complete, and this is the first challenge that we WILL win!!!! I already feel like a winner!!!!

The shake I’m drinking is one of my favorites… 1 scoop of EAS 100% vanilla protein powder, 1 TBl of all natural peanut butter, 2 -3 TBL of steel cut oats(pre-cooked with RAW honey and cinnamon-placed in fridge)  8 oz of COLD spring water! This shake is delicious, filling and has the perfect ration of healthy fats, protein and complex carbohydrates!

Have a GREAT week-God bless!

~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment