Monday, February 28, 2011

sleepy, sooo sleepy

Rough night last night…very little sleep! Spealler, our new puppy decided he needed to go outside about 1:30am  so I had to take him out, which wasn’t too bad as I was just laying there reading anyways! Reading ‘The Paleo solution,’ by Robb Wolf and was having trouble putting it down. It’s an excellent book and really explains in simple terms the science behind the whole idea of the paleo diet.
Still decided to do a long run today…ran for 60 minutes on the treadmill @ 3.5 incline. Had planned on doing a WOD too, but have been trying to finish up my final for this class…WORSE class EVER. I hate statistics!!! Anyway, Jen did a WOD and is just blowing me out of the water at how well and committed she is…I am so proud. Harvest BG readings are still remarkably better than ever and I am feeling better than I ever have…and that’s just 1 week on a ‘not even 100%’ paleo diet. I can only imagine how well we would all be and feel if we went 100% paleo…hummm!                      
Anyway, supper tired so going to finish up my work and hit the sack!
Sleep well!
~Rob                 

No comments:

Post a Comment