Tuesday, February 15, 2011

14 year anniversary tomorrow...Sooo blessed!

Tomorrow is mine and Jennifer’s 14 year anniversary!!! I am SOOO blessed!!! I am still madly in love with my best friend and couldn’t ask for a better partner for life’s journey!


Today has been another in a line of what seems to be of late, very, very busy and stressful days! Jen and I both are attending college online, she has a board to attend Thursday that she’s been studying for, PLUS home schooling and trying to workout ALL at once can sometimes become quite overwhelming : )

The stress and lack of sleep, not to mention Jen’s recently dislocated elbow that we have to work around, has made for some rough days. Today I was able to get in some cardio, but Jen took a well needed rest day. I ran for 60 minutes on the treadmill and ended up over 6.5 miles. First long run I’ve done in a while. I hope to get in a good WOD tomorrow and I hope Jen is in a position to do some training also.
Other than that our nutrition has been going AWESOME…I’ve been reading books on the Paleo and ZONE diet and so far I really like what I’m learning…The Zone is based upon a lot of proven science and I hope to start implementing more of the Zone in the next few days/weeks!

Tomorrow makes 1 full week of our Body-for-Life challenge, but due to our schedule we will probably wait till this weekend to take progress pictures and do measurements.

Getting to bed LATE again…hopefully sleep will come easy!

Be blessed!

~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment