Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 4

Wow, so last night was one of the most restless nights we’ve had in a LOnggg time!!! ‘Spealler’, our new puppy, decided he would wine most of the night and Jen and I both were up most of the night dealing with him. We had to take the kids to Jiu-Jitsu this morning so it’s been a busy and rough day!
We ended up eating out and felt miserable afterwards!!! We’ve been following a Palo style diet the last few days and eating CARBS really messed me up! I felt like crap and ended up having to come home a lie down! I feel better now, but Jen and I both are still a bit under the weather from the upper respiratory infections so we’ve decided to let today count as our ‘free day/meal’ even though it wasn’t much of one.
We plan on hitting the farmers market tomorrow…I’ve secretly ordered Jen some homemade, organic Dark chocolate truffles so she’ll be surprised : )  We are going to try and get in a run in the morning and then a WOD later during the day!

I’m not sure if we will take pictures tomorrow or Wednesday. Wednesday will be the end of our first week and we will probably show WAY more results then rather than now…specially after a day like today  ; )

All the best!

~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment