Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 3 Paleo going GREAT

A beautiful Day outside today…a bit cold, but the sun was shining bright!
I woke up super early with Jen and then lay back down around 7:00am and got a little more well sleep. After waking I wasn’t very hungry, never really am, and so I decided to do some cardio on an empty stomach. I ran a 5K in 29:47 which wasn’t too bad since I wasn’t running all out for time, but just running. Decided to rest the rest of the day and finish up so school work. This is my last week in my Psychological statistics class and I am SOOOO glad!!! This has been the roughest class ever!
I am quite surprised and VERY happy with Harvest blood sugar readings since we’ve started eating more of a Palo style diet. Her numbers have been Outstanding….anddd she loves the food and the idea that we are all doing this for her! She calls it ‘her’ diet : ) Tonight we had fish and the kids had mini-burgers which consist of small grass-fed beef patties mixed with carrots/cilantro/garlic/onions and tomatoes/ after they are cooked I added a homemade Mango and cucumber salsa and homemade slaw…all on top of a pile of red leaf lettuce…ALL organic and the kids LOVED it!!! Jen and I had the same just fish on top instead of the ground beef. WAS delicious!
Jen and Joshua took a rest day from working out and we’ll ALL hit it hard tomorrow!!!
Be blessed!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment