Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 4 - Crazy WOD

Today I decided to do this crazy WOD, it’s kind of a different take on the ‘Filthy Fifty.’ We did 50 kettle bell swings/50 push press/ 50 jump box/ 50 thrusters/50 sit-ups/ 50 pull-ups!!! Thought I was going to DIE! Feel soooo good when it’s over though : ) Jen did 5 rounds for time of 400 meter run and 10 squats holding a 25lb bumper plate at the end of 5 rounds she did 100 sit-ups! She’s AMAZING! Joshua did the same WOD as me just scaled the weight.
Eating PALEO still going GREAT…really, really wanted coffee this morning, but didn’t give in, still not sure how long I’ll go without…Other than that I’ve had ZERON grains…very little dairy and only a bit of hummus. The rest has been LOTS of protein, vegetables and fruit!!!
Getting to bed a bit early tonight, YEAH!!!
Sleep well!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment