Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 1

  Alright…here we go AGAIN!!!
Looking back over the last two weeks I realized that I haven’t worked out even ONCE! After Jen fell and dislocated her elbow it has really thrown us for a loop. She and I both became sick and she still is actually. Anyway, I understand the mindset of NOT re-starting, but pushing thru, but I also have to realize that a two week hiatus in a 12 week challenge is A LOT to overcome, sooooo, we are in fact starting over : )
I know some will desire to give us flack about the re-start and that’s okay. I agree, if you miss a workout or two or have a slip up or two where nutrition is concerned then yeah, push thru, but TWO WEEKS is a lot and I don’t want to look back at the end of 12 weeks and think, if only I had those extra two weeks…
Soooo, I’m going to go back to trying to post everyday for accountability and Jennifer and I are re-committing to giving 110%. She still has mobility issues with her elbow and can’t really do any upper body weight training, but we don’t want to wait another minute so we ARE going to push ahead and start!
Jen’s Birthday was Monday the 7th and we chose this day to take our before pictures and today will be our official start date! I’ll post updated pictures this weekend, probably Sunday and we’ll go from there!!!
Here we go…
February 9th, 2011   to   May 3rd, 2011
Blessings!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment