Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 9...Rest Day

Today was rest day and I always struggle with ‘rest’ day…I keep wanting to pick up some weights or jump on the treadmill and run, but I didn’t do too much. I worked on handstand pushups and tried working on power snatch and thrusters a little, but nothing to extreme!
Otherwise, today has been really nice…I actually got plenty of rest last night and felt GREAT! The weather was warm, but not hot and the sun was shining bright. We did have a little bit of a storm during dinner, but the rain was nice. Tomorrow I actually have an appointment at a Crossfit box! Jen bought me 8 workouts from ‘Living Social’ and so I’m going to use one tomorrow. 
Feel stuffed and definitely ate WAY too much tonight  : ) But, it is rest day…
Blessings!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment