Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 14...All part of life...

Today went pretty good…got a little stressed tonight, but that’s life. Whoever said marriage was easy…lied! I hate when Jen and I argue and usually it over something so stupid! Anyway, it causes major stress throughout the whole house when we do. I know things will be better by morning, but right now…I’m just glad I’m not drinking…my normal coping skill! I’m going to take a hot bath, relax and read a bit.
Did some cardio today and will probably rest tomorrow, we’ve been hitting it hard all week. That could actually be part of the problem; we are both pretty physically exhausted! LIFE…it happens and we must continue to stay the course.
Blessings!
~Rob

1 comment:

  1. You are not kidding! My normal coping skill would be drinking also when things like that go down in our house. But with BFL I have definitely developed better coping skills. Good job!

    ReplyDelete