Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 20...Jen's new bar...Yey : )

Jen with her new Bella Bar-

 Jen doing Burpees...



Jen’s new bar got here today and she got to break it in…we did 3 rounds for time of: Run 400 meter/ 10 thrusters/ 10 bar-facing burpees/ 30 sit-ups   Rob- 16:57.1     Jen- 27:22.13   (Rob 83lbs)   (Jen 53lbs)
It was a tough workout and felt good to be sweating : ) Other than that today has been relatively calm…I am learning to relax and just let the changes happen. I woke up this morning and had dropped 3 lbs…(I know I said I was going to put the scale away, but I didn’t) Anyway, Jen had dropped 1 so I know we are on the right track. Funny how one day can make a difference, I’m not sure if it was the run, the nutrition or maybe the rest we took the day before, it just all came together at once!
It just goes to show me that I can’t let the scale be the judge because even when it wasn’t moving apparently something was happening. So, we are excited about the changes and that we are finally doing this!
I have to say it feels GREAT!!!
Many blessings!
~Rob

2 comments:

  1. Love the Bella bar! Looks GOOD on you Jen! What a workout too. Holy hell. Glad the scale made you both happy too. I totally get that. Keep it up you two - sounds like you are really focused this time round.
    Oh, great new pics too. Love it that your son is learning from such great parents.
    Enjoy the day - you are in control. :)

    ReplyDelete