Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 22...rest day : )

Kicked butt today, Wooopwoop… so, it was/is rest day for us but I couldn’t stand it and ended up running 7 miles on the treadmill : ))) I think running those longer runs have begun to be my little place of solitude…I put on the headphones and just put one foot in front of the other. Sooo much fun!
Jen had training so she got home a bit late so she took a break from all exercise today and Joshua and I grilled out some juicy grass-fed beef and goat burgers…I’ll confess I had my second piece of bread in the form of 1 whole grain bun, but it was worth it and I’ll live with my decision : ) The goat burger was surprisingly juicy and delish! We also made sweet potato salad…boiled some cut up sweet potatoes, drained, added organic mayo, dill pickle relish from our Amish farmer, red onion and sea salt and pepper…totally AWESOME!!! Rain off and on most of the day, but overall a wonderful time!
So, Jen and I both hit milestones this morning as well…she weighed in at a slim 149 and I hit the 159 mark!!! NO looking back!
Been a great week and the weekend is going to be even better!!!
Rockin this challenge
Blessings!
~Rob

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congrats to you both! I can't believe you ran 7 miles. That's just insane to me! lol I can only aspire to run 2! :)

    ReplyDelete