Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 6...Beautiful Day

Today was another great day…the weather was terrific! I managed to get up early and get started on school so I wasn’t too stressed out over it : ) I also ran 5.5+ miles on the treadmill before my first meal! The kids and I rode our bikes to the park this afternoon and had a blast playing baseball and running around.
Jen ran 4 miles on the treadmill when she got home and we had a nice dinner. So far so good…I really feel like this is our year…THIS is the challenge that we finally are going to successfully finish!!! I’m so excited and our relationship has taken a major turn for the better…things seem to be normal again! THANK GOD!!!  
Each day I wake up and thank of all the cool exercises we can do and we are having so much fun planning outdoor activities for us and the kids!
So blessed!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment