Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 19..Milk, it does a body good : )


So the Freedom for Farm and RAW milk Rally went really well! Lots of people showed up and the weather was beautiful!!! The kids had a blast and there was even a Cow there…lol! Funny, they milked the cow right there at the Capital and drank the milk : )))

Afterwards we had to actually go pick up our milk and other goodies from the farm at our drop site and then we came home and both Jen and I ran a 5K @ incline level 2…she ran hers in 30:19 and I finished up at 24:13 : ) Great run!!!
Tomorrow we will hit a HARD-FUN workout…I ordered Jen a Women’s Bella bar from Rouge fitness and some new bumper plates : ) See I love my wife! They will be here tomorrow and so she can break them in!
So, finished school early so I’m off to RELAX : )
Be Blessed!
~Rob

2 comments:

  1. That 5K for BOTH of you is freakin crazy! Way to go. And on an incline yet? YOU'RE CRAZY! LOL. I read fast and thought you ordered "burpee plates". Either way - great gift. :) Rock your day you two! Great things are happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we're freaking Nija's : )))

    HAHa, you're so CRAZY!!!

    Have a GREAT one, Know you will!

    ReplyDelete