Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 14 and 15...missing post, hmmmm

Well, seems ‘blogger’ finally fixed their issues although my last post is still missing! Anyway, I’m going to post my post for yesterday and leave it at that.
Blessings!
~Rob
So today turned out to be a beautiful day after all!  Jen and I were back in love and on good terms by morning (as I predicted) and the children were rather well behaved most of the day : )
We took today as a rest day and one well needed. I did practice some Olympic lifts and handstands, but nothing to strenuous. I just can’t DO Nothing… Anyway, feel rested and look forward to tomorrow and another GREAT workout. Yesterday made two weeks into our BFL challenge and we ARE doing this…after sooooooo many trials and errors we are finally sticking to the plan and making it happen!
Thanks for all the help, motivation and support and to two new friends ‘Legs’ and ‘Tia’! 
This is OUR year!!!
Much success and many blessings!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment