Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 74

Another rough day, I thought things were better but mentally I am in such a funk! I think I am officially battling depression now. I woke up and just could not find any motivation and ended up going back to sleep. When I finally did get out of bed it was because I had to, not that I wanted to. No workouts and not even hungry all day.
I think it’s a combination of NOT giving this challenge 100%...(I HATE That) and then the lack of motivation due to drinking alcohol the other day. It really weighs on me mentally and takes me out of the game a few days usually…one good reason I should really limit my alcohol consumption : ) It seems to be affecting mine and Jen’s relationship as well. I REALLY hope things change and SOON!!!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment