Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 56

This is a late ‘catch-up’ post cause I been so very busy!!!
Today was the first day of my CrossFit level 1 cert seminar and WOW…I have never had soooo much information coming in at such an amazing pace! The trainers are phenomenal and so full of knowledge. I can’t begin to express how wonderful today’s experience has been and it will take months, if not years, for all the information to process! I have never learned so much AWESOME information about fitness!
At the end of the day we were ‘given’ the privilege of doing ‘FRAN’ which is a benchmark CrossFit WOD. Fran is 21-15-9 reps for time of 95lb barbell thrusters and pull-ups! OMGoodness!!! I had to scale down to 65lbs and jumping pull-ups cause I can’t kip yet, but still almost died! When we finished there were two people on the floor, one was almost crying like a baby and the other was seriously ill. He had decided to ‘not’ scale down and had taken Dayquil or something before starting…CRAZY! He did survive though to WOD another day : )
Incredible day!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment