Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 69

Today we decided to take a rest day and we went to the mall so Jen and Harvest could get their hair cuts. PLEASE remind me next time to stay at home : ) Jen’s hairstylist was late due to an accident on the beltway and a quick trip ended up lasting over 3 hours!!! Crazy…they do look beautiful though and as long as momma’s happy…we are ALL happy!
So, rest day overall is usually a stress day for me…I’m not good at ‘rest days!’I keep wanting to grab a weight and start lifting it or drop and do pushups…something-anything!!! I know our bodies NEED rest to recover, but I always feel so lazy. One day I’ll lean, maybe : ) Anyway, can’t wait to get to sleep just so I can wake up and do work!!! Hittin it hard tomorrow!!!
Best wishes!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment