Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 57

YES!!!! I PASSED…WWWOOOOHOOOOO!!!
So today was the second day of the CrossFit cert and I was so freakin nervous about the test! The trainers said they were running about a 74% pass rate and I thought I was going to throw-up before I started! Anyway, I did real well, passed the test and took the family out to Carrabba’s our favorite Italian restaurant! The whole CrossFit simanar experience was one of the greatest weekends of my life! I have truly learned sooo much and feel so blessed to be part of such a wonderful community of people who really care about “REAL” life fitness and GPP (general physical preparedness)
I am applying ALL of my new skills and knowledge to my daily routines and this and the other planned Body-for-Life challenges are going to yield AMAZING results!!!

One of the highlights of the weekend was getting to meet and be trained by Tanya Wagner (the fittest women on the planet) Really, she won the 2009 CrossFit games!!! Harvest, my 6 year old daughter who has Type 1 Diabetes got a chance to meet her and she was sooo excited!!!
YEAH!!!!
Keep learning and growing…
~Rob (CF-L1)
                                   

                                Harvest and Tanya

                                   Me and Tanya, yes that's Joshua in the background doing pull-up's
                                    Me and Coach Jeff (he came in 5th in CrossFit games at age 39
                                                    Me and Pat, this dude is sooo cool!
                                                   Me and coach steve form Ocean City

No comments:

Post a Comment