Friday, January 7, 2011

On track

Day 5 is almost over and things are going awesome!!!

I’ve had trouble sleeping the last few days and yesterday it finally caught up with me…felt like CRAP all day and had to drink like two pots of coffee just to stay awake with the kids. Last night I took 2 Unisom hoping to get some sleep…well, it worked, but I felt hung-over and drained most of the day. Anyway, felt better by this afternoon and we did an Awesome WOD tonight… We did for time run 1 mile/ 100 pushups/ 100 sit-ups/ 100 squats/ run 1 mile. Jen’s time was 32:42.4 Joshua’s was 30:24.6 and I was at 23:45.6.
Tomorrow the kids have Brazilian jiu-jitsu and then we may try and hit the local YMCA. I think it may snow tomorrow so we’ll have to see. So far so good…Jen seems to be really dedicated this time and her head is in the right place. We are on a good roll and and on track for an amazing TRANSFORMATION>>>I predict AWESOME changes coming!!!
All the best!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment