Monday, January 3, 2011

BFL and BB.com/ON Challenge Day 1

2011 Body-for-Life and BB.com/ON Challenge Day 1
So here we go again and this time I am expecting AMAZING results. I’ve committed to keeping the blog going and posting more updates and pics to help keep us accountable. I have also decided to go this challenge alcohol free…I think the drinking was one of my biggest hindrances to success last challenge.
While Jen and I did complete the BFL challenge we started in 2010, we did not have NO where near the results we had hoped we would and have decided to wait until this one is complete before submitting our first EVER packet for official entry. Now we know what to expect and what works and doesn’t…We are SOOOO excited about this new challenge and look forward to those who decide to follow along with us!

We have also decided to take on the BB.com/ON 12 week challenge at the same time. Having two challenges to keep us motivated will be nice AND....twice the opportunity to WIN!!! We will be entering the BFL challenge as a couple and the BB.com/ON as individuals...
I am committing to giving 110% this challenge!
All the best!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment