Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 82-83-84

So the last few days of our 1st challenge could not have been worse! The kids and Jen and I both ending up sick and just miserable. No workouts and probably gained 10 pounds each! I guess we made it till the end, but definitely not with the results we had wanted. It’s sad because I KNOW we could have given more and didn’t. I know that life happens, but we let more than just that hinder us at times.
As I’ve stated before we had already decided that this was going to be our ‘learning’ challenge and we would learn the foundations of what did and did not work…well, we definitely know what doesn’t work : ) But…with all that said, we are ready to embark on our next journey and today we will begin our Body-for-Life challenge #2…
Stay tuned for more exciting details : )
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment