Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sooo Sleepy

Day 4 is almost in the books and I’m exhausted! I seem to have this problem every time I start exercising after a couple of weeks off…I CAN’T SLEEP!!! I lay there and lay there tossing and turning, mind racing like crazy and end up with only 2-4 hours a night! This is and has always been one of my biggest struggles with fitness and losing body fat!
Tonight I’m hoping to turn it around…I’m heading to bed right after this and hopefully fall right to sleep…I took 2 Benadryl which is supposed to knock me out, per my wife’s suggestion : )
Anyway, Great day today overall, I got in a great chest workout this morning and then did a WOD with Jen and Joshua this afternoon!  We did WOD/For time run 800 meters/ 25 20lb medicine ball squats/ 25 kettle bell swings/25 box jumps/ 50 sit-ups / run 800 meters   Joshua 14:03.75  Mom 17:56.52  Dad 11:59.37
Hope everyone else is having a great week and blessings to you all!
Best!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment