Sunday, March 27, 2011

bring on the new week

Day 4 is almost in the books and it turned out to be a GREAT one!!! Harvest seems to be doing well…had a few key tones this morning, but has been negative the rest of the day. We went to Whole Foods and spent WAY too much money, as we normally do! But, we have lots of healthy food for the next week!
Jen also signed up to run an 8K next weekend so that should be fun : ) It’s a women’s only race so I’ll keep the kids and watch from the side line! Today was a rest day for me, but I did work on my cleans and squat cleans. I managed to get 135 lbs quite a few times which is a new record for me : )))))  Jen ran an 8K on the treadmill in preparation for next weekend…bought a jogger for the baby on craigslist and enjoyed the sunshine!
Ready for the week!!!
Blessings!
~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment